SOME WORDS FROM OUR MEMBERS
My investment experience with Mike Lathigee and the Club over the last several years has met or exceeded my expectations. Recent invetsments managed by Mike Lathigee have had a positive return, for the most part exceeding other types of investments (S&P 500, real estate, other market indices). The educational mandate of the Club has also been fulfilled in an exemplary manner. Whereas general news outlets now present useless nonsense [...]
I have gained a lot of knowledge on different businesses and trends and have a much better understanding of the economy. I have participated in a number of the club projects and have seen good returns from them. I have also learned a lot from how these projects are developed by the way they are managed, as we are party to this detail.
I was a first time attendee to an LVIC meeting and was impressed the with optimism in the group as well as the diversity of speakers and their subject matter.
August 26 @ 6:59 pm - 9:00 pm
- July 14 meeting Video 4 Guest Speaker Mark Skousen / Hosted by Mike Lathigee and ICOA
- July 14 meeting / Guest Speaker Jo Ann Skousen / Hosted by Mike Lathigee and ICOA
- A message from the desk of Mike Lathigee.
- ICOA – July 14 meeting – Health Economist Exposes the Myths of Covid. Hosted by Mike Lathigee and ICOA
- HEALTH ECONOMIST JOEL HAY EXPOSES THE MYTHS OF COVID AT INVESTMENT CLUB OF AMERICA MEETING